Episode 9 Show Notes
In this episode we introduce a new special guest, Fallon Beaudin!
Imdb synopsis – Juliette and Sean elope. Sean wants them to tell Juliette’s mom on family day at rehab, but Juliette talks him into letting her go alone. Juliette and her mom continue to argue. Lamar uses Rayna’s daughter to threaten her, and Teddy tells him to back off. Deacon is on the road with the new band and avoiding an interview, but not the attractive reporter. Avery tells his band that he made a solo deal. Scarlett agrees to be their lead singer in Avery’s absence.
Callie Khouri and David Ghold
All background songs on the episode
- “Come Unto Me” by The Mavericks
- “Leading to Death” by Polica
- “Rock and Roll Forever” by The Whigs
- “Wrong Song” by Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere
- “Honey” by The London Souls
- “Returning to the Living Water” by Buddy Miller
- “Kiss” by Jonathan Jackson
Send us your watermelon ears snapchat photos! Join our FACEBOOK GROUP to share them with us!
Episode 9 Trailer
Songs from the episode
Thanks so much for listening!